Welcome to Brookland Infant and Nursery School nursery class. We offer the 15 hour free sessions as 5 morning or 5 afternoons. We also offer some 30 hour provision for eligible parents and work in partnership with Lulu’s, who offer some wraparound care places.
We offer a wide and varied curriculum for the children in our nursery class which is guided by the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework. Children are encouraged to develop lively and inquiring minds. We aim to develop confidence, independence and self-discipline and to help the children to reach their full potential. We encourage mutual respect between adults and children in our community.
We have morning and afternoon nursery sessions:
|8.45am – 11.45am||12.30pm – 3.30pm|
- Mrs Carly Owen – Nursery Teacher
- Ms Sandy Heathorn – Nursery Lead
- Mrs Sarah Watson – Teaching Assistant
- Mrs Tracey Cole – Teaching Assistant
- Mrs Mary Walsh – MSA
The children enjoy our well equipped Early Years garden which includes a mud kitchen, climbing frame, sandpit, trikes and lots of other resources.
Please follow the link below to view our nursery class handbook which we hope you will find informative and interesting and that it will begin to answer some of the questions that you may have as your child joins our nursery class.
If you need any further help or advice please ask. We will do our best to help and you can be certain of a warm and friendly reception.
- Nursery Learning Preview Summer 2 2023 (422.08KB)
- Nursery Learning Preview Summer 1 2023 (348.98KB)
- Nursery Learning Preview Spring 2 2023 (329.61KB)
- Nursery Learning Preview Spring 1 2023 (327.54KB)
- Nursery Admissions Policy 2023 (256.23KB)
- Nursery Learning Preview Autumn 2 2022 (348.17KB)
- Nursery Learning Preview Autumn 1 2022 (351.80KB)